Sobriety Central is a men's 12-step sober living. Our vision is to provide a safe structured sober environment for men starting on the road to recovery from drugs and alcohol. Whether coming from a residential treament facility or any instiitution t, the transition into this new way of life can be confusing and difficult without help. We are here to help.
"We know that the disease of alcoholism and drug addictin affect the mind, body and the spirit - and so we believe the recovery process should address all these areas as well. If you're serious about recovery and stilll want to have fun.... Sobriety Central is the home for you. We will walk with you and show you how to move on in your life without having to pick up drugs or alcohol again!"
• 24 Hour live-In management
• Random drug & alcohol testing
• Assistance with extended care & outpatient services
• Organizational house meetings
• Patio with barbeque and smoking area
• Networking to community agencies including employment
• Letters of residency & progress provided
• Workout area, weights and machines
• Safe, tree lined street in a quiet neighborhood
• Easy access to major freeways
• Bus stops & Metro stations nearby
• Wide screen TV with movie channels & TiVo
• WiFi throughout / House computer
• Cell phones and laptops welcome
• 2 and 3 man rooms
• Weekly & monthly rates available
Sobriety Central sober living is a family of persons living together with a common disability; recovering alcoholics and addicts seeking a better way of life.
[See generally, Fair Housing Act of 1988 at 42 USC 3602(h)]
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
Currently are one guest and no members online
Anaheim, Bel Air, Bell Canyon, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Century City, Chatsworth, Culver City, Encino, Glendale, Granada Hills, Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Inglewood, Irvine, La Brea, Laguna Beach, Long Beach,Los Angeles, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Mar Vista,Marina Del Rey, Mission Hills, Newport Beach, North Hills, North Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Panorama City, Pasadena, Porter Ranch, Redondo Beach, Reseda, San Fernando, San Pedro, Santa Barbara, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Simi Valley, South Pasadena, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Thousand Oaks, Topanga Canyon, Universal City, Valencia, Van Nuys, Ventura, West Hills, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Westwood, Winnetka and Woodland Hills,sober living, cri-help, transitional housing, recovery support, recovery, sober house, sobriety-central, addicts, addict, alcoholism, 12 steps, step one, admit powerless, weekly, monthly, joey, axelson, clean, narcotics anonymous